Take your business to the next level with professionally designed business cards from DC Graphics. Stand out from the crowd with original and bold cards tailored for you!
Start by choosing the right paper stock for your business card.
- 14pt paper stock
- 4 paper finishes
- Best for high-volume events
- 16pt paper stock
- 6 paper finishes
- best for everyday use
- Thick 18pt paper stock
- 2 paper finishes
- best for upscale prospects
Or add a twist with these special shapes!
- Rounded Corners
- Square (2.5″ x 2.5″)
Materials, textures and finishes to get you noticed.
- Metallic. Shiny and smooth foil accents. Best for high contrast designs.
- Spot UV. Add eye catching, raised glossy to your text or logo.
- Pearl. Smooth shimmer with a polished feel. Best for simple designs.
- Plastic. Waterproof and tear resistant. Best for loyal and membership cards.
- Soft Touch. Smooth, velvety surface. Best for brightly colored designs.
- Ultra Thick. Heavy-duty and twice as thick. Best for minimal designs.
- Linen. Fine Italian cotton paper. Best for designs without a lot of ink.
- Natural Texture. Lightly speckled with canvas-like texture. Best for rustic designs.
- Uncoated. Classic, uncoated paper that’s easy to write on with pencil or ink.
- Color Fill. Triple-layered card with a colored center. Best for vibrant designs.
- Kraft. Light brown and lightly textured. Best for black ink, rustic designs.
- Colored Paper. 4 paper color options. Best for simple, high-contrast designs.
- Recycled Matte. Smooth and uncoated. Best for bold designs that use subdued colors.
- Glossy. Shiny light-catching surface. Best for vibrant designs or photos.
- Matte. Smooth, coated and easy to read. Best for designs with rich colors.
Check out some of our previous designs!
To get started fill out the form below to get a free quote today!